Happy Memorial Day from Decibels Audiology in Naples, Florida! What a wonderful day in our calendar year to celebrate the great sacrifice so many made in service to our nation. So many paid with the ultimate price so that we can enjoy so many freedoms that we often take for granted.
Memorial Day Thanks
Memorial Day is a day to remember and honor those who have died in service to our nation. We certainly seek to do that today. Additionally, we want to honor and commemorate and thank others. Today, we want to offer our thanks in a few, very specific ways.
- First, we want to say thank you to all of those who gave their lives up for our freedoms. To all of those who have gone before us, to those who died in service to our nation, we thank you. Today, we honor you. May we never forget what you have done for us.
- Thank you to the spouses of those who whose husbands and wives died in service to our nation. You’ve given the one closest to you in service to the United States of America. You’ve experienced great loss, and we want to thank you today.
- Thank you to the parents of those men and women who have died in service to our nation. Thank you for giving your children — what a sacrifice you have made to ensure our freedoms! We do not take your sacrifice for granted, and today, we honor you.
- Thank you to the men and women currently serving in the armed forces around the globe. You have given your lives, your careers, your personal safety and in many cases, precious time with your family, in order to preserve our freedoms and protect our nation.
- Thank you to the men and women who have served our nation in years past. Throughout the history of the United States, we have seen time and again how men and women rise to serve. Our nation has experienced times of war, crisis and global conflict. So, thank you to the veterans in our nation who have served during these times.
Celebrate Memorial Day
How will you and your family celebrate today? How will you honor those who have died in service to our country? May we continue to honor those who lost their lives throughout the year. May we teach our children and grandchildren about the ultimate sacrifice so many men and women have made to protect and preserve the freedoms we enjoy each day.
Southwest Florida is filled with men and women who served in the United States Military and Armed Forces. Each one of you sacrificed greatly in order to protect our freedoms. We hope you have a lovely Memorial Day!