People of all ages are flocking to Southwest Florida! What a fabulous place to live and work and play! Did you know that Southwest Florida is one of the fastest growing areas in the United States? It’s true! Since 2010, the population in Collier County has increased by over 15%. For those of us who have lived here for any length of time, we understand some of the many reasons why Naples is such a wonderful place to be.
What’s So Great About Southwest Florida?
But what, specifically, attracts people to Naples? Why has the population continued to increase dramatically? Here are just a few of the reasons why people are attracted to Naples.
- It is an extremely healthy city. Naples has award winning doctors and health care facilities. Our local culture embraces exercise, and our citizens maintain high levels of activity throughout all stages of life. We enjoy the outdoors, and we embrace physical fitness like no other region in the country.
- There is a lot of economic opportunity in Naples. People of all ages are coming to Southwest Florida to pursue economic growth opportunities. And, business growth translates into more fun and excitement for residents AND a more vibrant community!
- Southwest Florida residents enjoy one of the best climates in the nation. We have beautiful beaches, lots of sunshine, and so many warm days. What could be better?
- We have golf, tennis and all the things. If you want to move to a place that embraces fun activities, hobbies, and competition, look no further. Cycling, world class fishing, running groups, award winning golf courses, and tennis teams galore! So much fun awaits you!
- Our restaurants can’t be beat. We have food trucks. We have coffee shops. And, yes, we have fantastic fine dining opportunities! You want ethnic? We’ve got it! You want health food? We’ve got that, too!
What Do People Do All Day?
For many of our retirees, the days fill up very quickly. Those who move here seasonally — or choose to be in Southwest Florida full-time — understand the opportunities for social and intellectual interaction are endless. Southwest Florida residents participate in a plethora of activities. Here are just a few ideas for recent transplants to our town:
- Second Careers. Recently retired residents may choose to pursue a second career. What’s your dream? Part-time fishing guide? Hardware store custom paint color mixer? Pastry chef? Barge operator? Weekday bartender? Whatever it is, GO FOR IT!
- Non-profit Board Participation and Volunteerism. Get to know the non-profit world in Naples, and figure out if there’s a cause you feel strongly about. Start by volunteering within your area of expertise. You can make a huge difference in the lives of your fellow Southwest Floridians!
- Activities and Hobbies. Want to learn to fly fish or play pickleball? Do you desire to compete in doubles tennis? Or, would you rather become a runner? Southwest Florida has it all, and there are fabulous groups, organizations, teams, and teachers for all of the hobbies.
How to Hear in Southwest Florida
All of these fabulous aspects of life require that you are able to HEAR! You must hear to pursue a second career, excel on the tennis court, or enjoy a round of golf with your friends. Moreover, you have to be able to hear in order to develop friendships and experience a successful transition into this community. So, contact us to schedule a FREE hearing consultation at Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center TODAY! Live your very best life here in Southwest Florida!