Do you ever wonder about the fabulous and attractive men you see on the Decibels Audiology website and Facebook page? Well, no need to wonder any longer! This blog post is for you! As Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center continues to grow, we also continue to maintain a fun, warm, fabulous environment filled with laughter. And, the men of Decibels Audiology play an integral role in creating that environment.
The Men of Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center
Currently, Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center employees three men. These are three of the best men you’ll ever meet. Each one is funny, charming, honest, attractive, and smart. Yes, they are distinctive. However, they have these traits in common. In short, Southwest Florida should count it’s blessings that these three men reside here. And, once you get to know these men, I’m certain you’ll feel the same way. And so, without further ado…here we go.
Mark Royan, CFO & First Gentleman of Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center
Mark Royan artfully and skillfully fulfills his many duties at Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center. As husband to the President and CEO of Decibels (April Royan), Mark carries out his role as First Gentleman with great intellect and wisdom. His work at Decibels represents an array of titles: Co-Owner, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technical Officer, Director of Human Resources, and Tall Man Who Can Reach High Shelves. Here are some additional essentials about Mark:
- He’s addicted to cargo pockets. You can find him wearing cargo shorts or cargo pants on any given day, always the guy with the Swiss Army Knife, calculator, or some high quality astronaut nerd pen at the ready.
- Mark insists on utilizing a paper day planner…even though he is fluent in over six million forms of IT communication.
- Lastly, Mark adores his pup, Gatsby. In fact, he feels sorry for other families without dogs. Because, a man without a dog is like a story without an ending.
Andy Schaps, Director of Daily Operations at Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center and Permanent Employee of the Month
Yes, you read that correctly. PERMANENT Employee of the Month. Andy continues to be one of the most requested Decibels employees. Patients love him, his colleagues love him, and he has an amazing family that loves him dearly. If you’ve seen photos of Andy, you know he’s the picture of eternal youth, regimented and faithful in his healthy habits. But, here are some additional facts about Andy you might not be aware of:
- Born and raised in Naples, Florida, Andy ADORES the Dolphins. Yes, he’s seen the evidence. Yes, he watches the games. And, yes, he understands they haven’t won a championship in over forty years. But, the Dolphins are a part of Andy.
- Andy refuses to eat desserts. No, he doesn’t want your homemade, heirloom recipe cookies. And no, he doesn’t want to try the delicious cake from that expensive bakery. He doesn’t want fancy donuts lovely designs. Andy only indulges in Joey D’s pizza on Friday nights. Be impressed. Be very impressed.
- Andy spends a lot of time coaching youth sports. He knows and understands various games in ways the rest of us never will.
Michael Ellis, Director of Marketing at Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center
Michael Ellis adores life in Southwest Florida and moved here in 2014 to work with his bestie of over 30 years: Decibels Owner, April Royan. He has the best, most contagious laugh at Decibels and is SO much fun to be around. Hanging out with Michael is always a treat, so you should definitely get to know him as soon as possible. Here are some other fun facts you should know about Michael:
- His 13 year old puggle, Buddy, is his first love and ultimate bestie. Buddy frequents Michael’s social media posts, and he can be found lounging around Michael’s artfully designed home.
- Michael has many hobbies, but recently, he has enjoyed being a part of the foodie scene in Southwest Florida. He keeps tabs on the various new restaurants opening in the area, and he’s always open to trying recommendations from patients.
- Michael collects souvenirs from all of his various travels. His curated collection represents many trips and fabulous adventures.
- He adores the Golden Girls and knows the inner workings of each of the kooky, hilarious characters.
Want to Meet the Men of Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center?
If you want to meet these amazing men, schedule an appointment for a free hearing consultation! Attend one of our many events this season, and get to know us! You just MAY catch a glimpse of one of these outstanding men. Plus, we’d love to get to know you and provide outstanding hearing healthcare to you and your family!