Starkey Hearing Technologies - Halo 2 - Made for iPhone Hearing Aid
Halo 2 is the latest generation in Starkey’s “Made for iPhone” line of hearing devices. Starkey has improved its connectivity applications and capabilities for the iPhone platform. Android is also supported on certain mainstream devices. In addition to enhanced and improved connectivity capabilities, this hearing aid also includes the latest sound processing technologies (hardware and software) to provide an exceptional listening experience.
For Apple Product Fans!by Christine Peacock , M.A., CCC-A on March 22, 2017
Halo 2 is great for patients who love their Apple products! Users can directly connect to their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple watch devices. This gives wearers the capability of streaming phone calls, music, sound from videos, etc. directly into their hearing devices. 4 stars!
Patients really like the streaming capabilitiesby Dr. Sarah Thomas , Au.D. on May 3, 2016
The Starkey Halo 2 device is not only a great hearing aid, but also connects wirelessly to iPhones. Patients are able to stream phone calls or music from their iPhone directly to their hearing devices. The iPhone also works as a remote control allowing patients to adjust volume or memories without touching their hearing aids! Patients that have trouble using their iPhones may not get the most out of this device though. While this is not a drawback of the device itself, I have found that not all patients are comfortable using apps on their iPhones. For this reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Very Adaptable for Listening Environmentsby Adriana Villalobos , M.A., CCC-A on April 25, 2016
The Halo2 is an excellent hearing aid. I have found it to be very flexible and patients say they love the sound quality and the hands free cell phone use! The Halo2 case is great for people who love their iPhones and iPads. I rate this as a 5 star hearing aid!
Average rating for this product is: 4.3 out of 5
- Manufacturer: Starkey Hearing Technologies
- Model Family: Halo 2
Halo 2 is the latest generation in Starkey's Made for iPhone line of hearing devices. Starkey has improved its connectivity applications and capabilities for the iPhone platform. Android is also supported on certain mainstream devices. In addition to enhanced and improved connectivity capabilities, this hearing aid also includes the latest sound processing technologies (hardware and software) to provide an exceptional listening experience.
- Fitting Options: Mild hearing loss to profound hearing loss
- Power: 50 dB to 70 dB receivers for RICs
- Size: RIC, High Power Custom Ear Mold Receiver is Optional Add-On
- Tubing Size:Various Sizes
- Technology Levels:
- Premium: i2400
- Advanced: i2000
- Digital Channels:
- Premium 24 channels
- Advanced 20 channels
- Mid-Level 16 channels
- Memories: 4 memories available in all Technology levels, increases effectively to 20 memories when using the integrated TruLink App for the iPhone
- Budget Range: $5000 - 6200 for the pair.
- Water Resistant: The Halo 2 is water resistant, but not waterproof, they should not be submerged.
- Wireless/Bluetooth Capable: Yes
- Wireless Accessories: Yes
- Tinnitus Therapy: Yes
- iPhone Features: Yes, fully integrated. No additional devices are needed to interface with the iPhone.
- CROS compatible: No
- Colors: Various
- Battery Size: 13